EURECOM is currently accepting applications for EIT Digital Master Scholarship in Cyber Security. Students study one year at an ‘entry’ university and one year at an ‘exit’ university in two of EIT Digital’s hot spots around Europe.
Cyber Security focuses on the study of the design, development, and evaluation of secure computer systems, which are also capable of ensuring privacy for future ICT systems.
User Review( votes)
A leading teaching and research institution in the fields of information and communication technologies (ICT). EURECOM is a Graduate school and Research Centre in Communication Systems located in the Sophia Antipolis technology park (French Riviera), a major European place for telecommunications activities.
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Cyber Security.
- Scholarship Award: For information about the scholarships check tuition fees and scholarships link.
- Nationality: Open to EU/EEA/CH/ Non-EU citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in The universities participating in EIT Digital Master [CES] are:
- University of Rennes 1 (UR1), France
- The University of Trento, (UniTN), Italy
- University of Turku (UTU), Finland
- University of Twente (UT), Netherlands
- University Eotvos Lorand, (ELTE), Hungary
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is open to EU/EEA/CH/ Non-EU citizens.
Entrance Requirements: To qualify applicants to need to fulfil the admission requirements based on previous studies, English proficiency, and documentation.
1. Previous studies: A completed Bachelor’s degree
Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree encompassing a minimum of 180 ECTS credits or equivalent academic qualifications from an internationally recognized university.
Students in their final year of undergraduate education may also apply and if qualified, receive a conditional acceptance. If you have not completed your studies, please include a written statement from the degree administration office (or equivalent department), confirming that you are enrolled in the final year of your education and giving your expected completion date. If you receive a conditional offer, you should present your degree certificate to your entry university before enrollment at the latest. Applicants following longer technical programmes and who have completed courses equivalent to an amount of 180 ECTS, will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
2. Language requirements: Proof of English language proficiency
Applicants must provide proof of their English language proficiency. This is generally established through an internationally recognized test such as TOEFL or IELTS. We, therefore, advise all applicants considering submitting an application to urgently take either a TOEFL or an IELTS test. These tests are accepted by all partner universities. Please note that the results of your test must be done and uploaded at the time of submitting an application. We will not accept late submissions of proofs of English proficiency.
Some of the universities accept additional tests or exemptions. We have listed this information under ”University specific language tests and exemptions”. Please note that these exceptions are not accepted by all partner universities. Even though one university may accept some other test, your second preference entry or your preferred exit universities may not. For this reason, again, we urge all applicants to take a TOEFL or an IELTS.”
How to Apply: Scholarships are merit-based and no separate application for the EIT Digital Scholarship is needed.
Required Documents for your Application
Note that all applicants need to submit a complete application package consisting of the following documents before the application deadline. Please read the application instructions and admission requirements before uploading your documents.
- Degree Certificate/Diploma in the original language and translated into English or in case of on-going studies a statement certifying that you are in the final year of your studies. The statement must be written by the degree administration office (or equivalent department), confirming that you are enrolled in the final year of your education and giving your expected completion date.
- Transcript of records in the original language and translated into English. All courses taken must be included.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- Curriculum Vitae including details on your academic and professional career.
- A letter of motivation in which you prove your innovative potential. For this purpose, we ask you to discuss or propose an entrepreneurial idea (one page with a summary and two additional pages for details). The letter can be addressed to the “Selection committee”. How you describe your entrepreneurial idea is up to you. Perhaps you can identify a problem in your area of interest and propose products or services to address the problem/insufficiency/lack. Feel free to include your personal and professional reasons for wanting to join the EIT Digital Master’s programme in the letter (perhaps in the summary), but all in all the letter should not be longer than three pages.
- Passport or another kind of identification in English.
- Optional: Document stating the GPA or the Relative Ranking