European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions is pleased to announce the Eurofound Graduate Traineeships Program in Ireland.
The European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions (Eurofound) is offering a limited number of graduate traineeships during 2012.
Worthy opportunity for trainers
User Review( vote)
- Study Subject(s): Information and Communication
- Course Level: Graduate Traineeship
- Scholarship Provider: European Foundation
- Scholarship can be taken at Ireland
- Trainees are selected from nationals of the Member States of the European Union (27 member state) and of candidate countries. However, a limited number of nationals of non-Member States are also accepted according to available resources.
- Candidates must have completed the first cycle of a higher education course (university education) and obtained a full degree or its equivalent by the closing date for applications.
- Candidates from the Member States must have very good knowledge of at least two Community languages, of which one should be the working language of Eurofound (English).
- Candidates from non-Member States must have very good knowledge of English, the working language of Eurofound
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of the program, candidates can directly apply for the Eurofound Graduate Traineeships Program at Eurofound through the given link
- Supporting Documents: Please attach an official academic transcript
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a relevant professional qualification in communication, marketing or related areas
- Language Requirements: Candidates from the Member States must have a very good knowledge1
of at least two EU languages, of which one should be English – the working language of
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019