Get financial support to start your academic journey in Switzerland. Giract is giving an opportunity to apply for the European PhD in Flavor Research Programme.
The programme aims to raise the profile of flavor science research in Europe by encouraging students of differing scientific disciplines to engage in innovative flavor-related research PhD projects and thus to advance the exciting and challenging field of flavor science.
Get award amount of EUR 5000 plus research-related expenses in Switzerland.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1970 and based in Geneva, Switzerland, Giract is the leading transnational consultancy in food ingredient strategy, market and business development.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2020
- Provider: Giract
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 6
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: Switzerland
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD studies in flavor science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicant must be enrolled in a relevant European university/ institute for his/her PhD study
- Any flavor related project that has led to the submission of a PhD in 2020 can be considered
- The applicant should not be already sponsored by, and/or bound to, a commercial organization
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications must be submitted electronically along with required documents to info-at-giract.com
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all relevant supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Giract will provide the award amount of EUR 5000 plus research-related expenses to the successful candidates.