For removing financial hindrance for high potential applicants, the Botstiber Institute for Austrian-American Studies is providing the Event Grants for the academic year 2020-21.
The purpose of the program is to support the US and Austrian candidates who want to undertake research at the Botstiber Institute in Austria.
The Dietrich W. Botstiber Foundation established BIAAS in 2008. The Institute promotes an understanding of the historical relationship between the United States and Austria, including lands of the former Hapsburg empire.
Why at Botstiber Institute for Austrian-American Studies? The Institute’s mission is to engage with a broader public audience through digital programming, including videos, podcasts and blog posts as well as through social media.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Botstiber Institute for Austrian-American Studies
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research and Event
- Award: $25,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Austrian and USA
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from the USA and Austria.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in eligible fields include, but are not limited to, history, politics, economics, law, cultural studies, and public history.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants have to apply for the research in any eligible fields at Botstiber Institute for Austrian-American Studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit a narrative description, budget information, an indication of other funding/support, a curriculum vitae, a bibliography, and two letters of reference.
- Admission Requirements: For being considered, students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievements.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient and written and spoken the English language.
The educational bursary will provide the amount of $25,000.Also, it includes support for conferences, symposia, seminars, exhibits, workshops, lectures, and other public events.