La Trobe University is now encouraging talented aspirants to participate in its Excellence Scholarships in Australia for the academic year 2020-21.
The scholarship programme is accessible for those applicants who wish to study undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. This funding program is available for Australian students.
Through this amazing program, students can lessen the burden of their University tuition.
User Review( votes)
La Trobe University was established in 1964 and the public research university. It offers approximately 400 courses like; undergraduate, postgraduate, Engineering, Business health, Life Sciences, clinical and many other programs.
Why study at La Trobe University? The university gives financial help to those who needed it and help them in their studies. Here, Candidates will get wonderful learning and teaching skills with a separate emphasis on employability.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: 25% of tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: Australia students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate courses in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Aspirants must be an Australian citizen
- Candidate must show strong academic and leadership abilities in their academic qualifications
- Applicants must have LTU GPA minimum(or equivalent) of 5.5
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants must take part full- time in an undergraduate and postgraduate program at this university. Once they have been admitted into the program, they will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants require submitting their academic transcripts, language ability proof, and copy of your passport with the curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For applying this award, you need to check the entrance requirement page of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to provide any evidence of their English language proficiency.
The bursary will be distributed according to the following GPA:
- GPA of 5.5 – 5.99*- 15 % of tuition fee
- GPA of 6.0 – 6.29*- 20% of tuition fee
- GPA of 6.3 and above*- 25% of tuition fee