A number of opportunities are provided each semester to students from China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong commencing either undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
The purpose of this application is to support the students in studying in an undergraduate & postgraduate degree program.
User Review( votes)
Bond University is the perfect environment to develop your leadership skills and interests. You might raise money for charity, design a solar car or lead your residence hall soccer team to a championship.
• Application Deadline: Applications close on 22 February 2019 for students commencing in May 2019 semester.
- Applications close on 24 May 2019 for students commencing in September 2019 semester.
- Applications close on 18 October 2019 for students commencing in January 2020 semester.
- Applications close on 24 January 2020 for students commencing in May 2020 semester.
• Course Level: award is available to pursue an undergraduate & postgraduate degree program.
• Study Subject: award is awarded to all the subjects offered by the university
• Award: The sponsorship will be cover the 25% cost of tuition fee of the course.
• Number of Awards: Not Known
• Nationality: The grant is available for the citizens of China, Taiwan or Hong Kong.
• The award can be taken in the UK
• Eligible Countries: The grant is available for the citizens of China, Taiwan or Hong Kong.
• Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for programmes – Master of Construction Practice, Master of Construction Practice (Professional), Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
2. Be citizens of China, Taiwan or Hong Kong and currently residing in China, Taiwan or Hong Kong.
3. Have outstanding academic ability.
4. Complete and submit the Excellence application Form by the application closing date relevant to the chosen starting semester.
5. Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
• English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this application . Once an offer has been received, students must complete the Excellence application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to [email protected] by the relevant application closing date.