A number of scholarships are provided each semester to students from China, Taiwan and Hong Kong commencing either undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
The purpose of this scholarship is to support the students in studying in an undergraduate & postgraduate degree program.
The Bond University is the perfect environment to develop your leadership skills and interests. You might raise money for charity, design a solar car or lead your residence hall soccer team to a championship.
• Application Deadline: January 25, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate & postgraduate degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to all the subjects offered by the university
• Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be cover the 25% cost of tuition fee of the course.
• Number of Scholarships: Not Known
• Nationality: The scholarship is available for the citizens of China, Taiwan or Hong Kong.
• Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for the citizens of China, Taiwan or Hong Kong.
• Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Construction Practice, Master of Construction Practice (Professional), Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
2. Be citizens of China, Taiwan or Hong Kong and currently residing in China, Taiwan or Hong Kong.
3. Have outstanding academic ability.
4. Complete and submit the Excellence Scholarship Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to the chosen starting semester.
5. Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
• English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship. Once an offer has been received, students must complete the Excellence Scholarship Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to [email protected] by the relevant application closing date.