Students who are accepted in any undergraduate programme of their choice at Davenport will be considered for this award and will receive a sum of money towards the programme fee.
Davenport University is a private, not for profit, a university with years of experience preparing students for successful careers. It is ranked 91st in Regional Universities Midwest and still spires to be renowned as a quality institution of higher education that understands the market better than any other institution.
Why choose to study at Davenport University? Davenport University is a university recognized for its excellence across the globe. Its career-focused courses prepare students with real-world competencies sought by top employers, such as communication, teamwork, critical thinking, and problem-solving, as well as program-specific competencies. Davenport graduates exceed employer expectations, transform communities, and change lives by believing that every person can achieve his or her dream.
Application Deadline: 10th August 2021
- University or Organization: Davenport University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $8,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate courses and subjects taught at Davenport are eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in an undergraduate programme at Davenport University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are advised to apply through the official application portal of the university. Students that will receive an acceptance by the university will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic Transcripts
- Financial support documents
- Copy of passport page
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher on a scale of 4.0 to get into an undergraduate programme at Davenport.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL – 61
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – 46
Davenport University will provide the selected international students a sum of $8,000 per annum towards the applied undergraduate programme.