The University of Milan is a public, multidisciplinary teaching and research institution that offers 8 Faculties, 2 Schools, 136 study courses, 31 Doctoral Programmes and 63 Specialisation Schools.
Why study at the University of Milan? Students at the University of Milan will receive a world-class education and job prospects while studying in a safe and welcoming atmosphere. The university offers a degree that will fulfill your needs on a national or international level.
A great opportunity for international students to get educational fund benefits.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: May 30, 2021
- University/Organization: University of Milan
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a master’s degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study all the subjects offered by the University.
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 153
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Nationals of all countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in any subject area offer by the university
- Entrance Requirement: To be admitted to a master program student must have a bachelor’s degree or a suitable equivalent foreign qualification.
- To obtain the qualification (master’s degree) it is necessary to accumulate 120 credits (60 for each year of the course).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Excellence scholarships and incentives need no application procedure. Applicants must register online to the competitive examination.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are advised to submit curriculum vitae, motivation letter, and transcript of records with the application.
- English Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English,
The University of Milan will provide 153 incentives to the best international students admitted to a Master’s degree program of which:
- 53 scholarships worth € 6,000 each, with the right to exemption from the all-inclusive tuition fee
- 100 total exemptions from the all-inclusive tuition fee