Haarlem Model United Nations is inviting hardworking students to apply for the Excellency Fund and get a chance to become a part of its award-winning and globally recognized conference. Applications are open.
The Excellency Fund is a scholarship-based program created to widen the range of students at HMUN and in the MUN world. 5-10 students will be awarded this application worth the fee, i.e., €85. To be eligible to be considered, applicants must prepare and submit a letter of motivation of about 100-400 words.
Great opportunity to get financial assistance in Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Located right in the heart of the historical city of Haarlem in the Netherlands, the Haarlem Model United Nations (HMUN) is an internationally recognized secondary school conference organized by motivated students of the Stedelijk Gymnasium.
The Haarlem Model United Nations conference is conducted annually by students from the Stedelijk Gymnasium Haarlem, the executive staff. The conference is also looked after by student Officers, experienced students from participating schools who chair the debates and ensure the delegates can participate actively.
Application Deadline: 8th March 2023 is the last date to apply.
- University or Organization: Haarlem Model United Nations (HMUN)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: €85,00
- Number of Awards: 5-10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a course in international relations at the Haarlem Model United Nations (HMUN).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be motivated, eager to learn, and interested in international relations (IR).
- The grant is available for international as well as Dutch delegates.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, delegates need to write a 100-400 word Letter of Motivation to the DSGA and submit at [email protected] seeking further application details.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must prepare a 100-400 word Letter of Motivation outlining why they want to attend HMUN and also write the contact information of their MUN director.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must check and fulfill the requirements of the position.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must fulfill the language requirements of the conference.
The Haarlem Model United Nations (HMUN) will be awarded the selected candidates a scholarship covering the delegate‡s fee entirely, i.e., €85,00 per delegate.