Looking for the fund to get a master’s degree? Good News! The American University in Bulgaria is administering the Executive MBA Scholarship to support talented students.
The educational bursary is especially available for the international students from Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia, Serbia or Romania who will commence in the postgraduate degree program for the academic year 2020-21.
A helpful option to get fund for MBA study in Bulgaria.
User Review( votes)
Originated in 1991, the American University in Bulgaria is a private university located in Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria. The university is an education leader for the seventh consecutive year according to the national university ranking 2017 edition. AUBG offers excellent U.S. education and is accredited both in the U.S. and in Bulgaria.
Why at the American University in Bulgaria? The university provides a strong, pleasant and supportive study environment. It offers countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skills for the professional world.
Application Deadline: November 15.
- University or Organization: American University in Bulgaria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Various
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Eligible Countries: Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia, Serbia or Romania
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an Executive MBA program at the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have strong academic credentials, two years of professional experience, management experience and leadership potential
How to Apply
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit: Resume or professional CV, Two professional recommendations, Academic transcript from an accredited institution of higher education, and Two essays which include two topics such as:
Describe your current duties and responsibilities and how you expect the AUBG EMBA Program to help you improve your performance.
Describe how you have handled a difficult or challenging business situation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Language Requirement: Students must have valid TOEFL or IELTS or Cambridge ESOL CPE score sent directly from the respective testing agency to AUBG Admissions Office
Benefits: The University will provide the cost of the program for the students