Applicants are invited to become a part of the International Masters Degree funding for academic session 2020/21. The funding program is provided by the Faculty of Arts at the University of Auckland.
The main purpose of the award is to support international students who are going to enrol in a master’s degree in the Faculty of Arts.
Wonderful opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1883 as a constituent college of the University of New Zealand, the University of Auckland is the largest university in New Zealand. It provides a range of accommodation options for students and has six campuses.
Why at the University of Auckland? The university offers multiple financial aid opportunities nationally and globally to support education in New Zealand. Here, candidates can come to the forefront in the professional world and get employment opportunities.
Application Deadline: 11 May (Semester Two) and 31 October (Semester One)
- University: University of Auckland
- Department: Faculty of Arts
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to ten
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue a full-time master’s degree in the Faculty of Arts.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, candidates are needed to register in the master’s degree program at the University of Auckland. After being enrolled, applicants can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: You are advised to check the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Auckland is awarding up to ten awards to encourage and support academically outstanding students to undertake a master study. The awards will cover an amount worth up to $10,000 to the successful candidates.