The Faculty of Health Sciences Deans International award is to assist outstanding international students to undertake undergraduate or postgraduate coursework studies in the Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Sydney.
We promote whole-life balance with flexible working hours, various types of leave, and chances to grow you personally as well as professionally.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney combines a historical tradition of leadership with outstanding innovation in education and research. With a proud past and a pioneering vision, our talented experts and creative thinkers are building the future.
- Application Deadline: November 27, 2018
- Course Level: award is available to pursue Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: the program value at $6,000 per annum and is tenable for one year only.
- Number of Awards: Number not given.
- Nationality: International and Australian Students can apply for these endowments.
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the program:
- Eligible Countries: International and Australian Students can apply for these endowments
- Entrance Requirements:
- this application is offered subject to the international applicant having an unconditional offer of admission in one of the following in the Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Sydney:
- Undergraduate degree, or
- Graduate Entry Masters degree.
- There is no separate application required for this application .
- The support will be awarded on the basis of:
- academic merit, and
- The applicant’s application for admission to the relevant degree in the Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Sydney.
- The support will be awarded by the Dean of the Faculty of Health Sciences.
How to Apply: The mode of applying this application is online.