The Faculty of Health Sciences Deans International award is to assist outstanding international students to undertake undergraduate or postgraduate coursework studies in the Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Sydney.
Through the program, they promote whole-life balance with flexible working hours, various types of leave, and chances to grow you personally as well as professionally.
A right-minded option for international students to get a degree with a $6000 study fund in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney combines a historical tradition of leadership with outstanding innovation in education and research. With a proud past and a pioneering vision, our talented experts and creative thinkers are building the future.
- Application Deadline: 2 January 2020
- Course Level: Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree program
- Study Subject: Health sciences
- Award: $6,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: Number not given.
- Nationality: International and Australian Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International and Australian Students can apply for these endowments
- Entrance Requirements:
- International applicant having an unconditional offer of admission in one of the following in the Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Sydney:
- Undergraduate degree, or
- Graduate Entry Masters degree.
- There is no separate application required for this Scholarship.
- The support will be awarded on the basis of:
- academic merit, and
- The applicant’s application for admission to the relevant degree in the Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Sydney.
- The support will be awarded by the Dean of the Faculty of Health Sciences.
How to Apply: No application is necessary – the support will be awarded by the Dean of the Faculty of Health Sciences.
The sponsorship will be awarded on the basis of:
- I. academic merit, and
- II. the applicants applying for admission to the relevant degree in the Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Sydney.