To provide financial support for international students during the academic session 2021/2022, the University of Manchester is offering the Faculty of Science and Engineering Postgraduate Loyalty Bursary in the UK.
The programme aims to assist students who are planning to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree programme at the university.
Founded in 2004, the University of Manchester is a public research university that offers undergraduate courses, Taught master’s courses, postgraduate research, diplomas and certification programs.
Why study at the University of Manchester? The best aspects of this university are realistic environment, academically qualified professors and modern facilities. It has a very high-quality and up-to-date education system and also helps you to maintain your study expenses.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the course
- University: University of Manchester
- Department: Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: Up to £2,200
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: No fixed number
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: This funding is available to students undertaking study in Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Analytical Science, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Fashion, Fashion Management and Marketing, Materials, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Physics and Astronomy
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a minimum of a 2:1 from The University of Manchester and have registered to begin a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programme in the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for the opportunity, you must hold an offer of a place on an applicable master’s course at the university. After that, they do not need to apply for this application separately. Candidates will be automatically considered on the basis of their application for the course.
- Supporting Documents: Your application form must include a 500-word statement detailing your reasons for studying your chosen master’s course and your plans for applying your learning following graduation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: An IELTS certificate is not required at the time of application. If you are shortlisted for the opportunity, you will be asked to take the IELTS test.
The University of Manchester will provide £1,200 for UK fee-paying students or up to £2,200 for international fee-paying students.