The University of Strathclyde is seeking ambitious and hard-working students to join the Faculty of Science Online masters programme program for the 2020/2021 academic year.
There are 15 scholarships available to encourage students from all over the world applying for a postgraduate taught course at the Strathclyde University in the United Kingdom.
Founded in 1796, Strathclyde University is the second oldest university in Glasgow with students and staff from over 100 countries. It is the third-largest university in Scotland by a number of students. It is an innovation centre for technical research.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? This is the best university for study, here international students and develop a range of desirable skills that are necessary to be part of today’s global workforce. The university gives you the latest and most modern classroom experience that you can imagine.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University: University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Award: £1500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 15
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK, international students are eligible to apply for a grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for postgraduate taught in Mathematics and Statistics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a new student holding an offer of admission for the online MSc in Applied Statistics in Health Sciences for the 2020/2021 academic year.
- Be self-funded. Students who receive fully-funded programmes, for example from a government office or embassy, will not be eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this education award, seekers need to receive an offer to study the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. Applicants will automatically be considered for a scholarship. No separate application is necessary.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificate in the relevant subject area. Applicants must have a High.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, kindly provide a suitable English language test certificate, for example, IELTS.
Benefits: The University of Strathclyde will provide the award amount of £1500 to the winning candidates for the session 2020/21.