The University of East Anglia is now offering its Faculty of Social Sciences Studentship in Economics for international and domestic students for the academic year 2023-2024.
Qualified individuals from worldwide with an original and high-quality research proposal can participate to win this studentship. The applicants must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant discipline of study with at least 65% or equivalent to be considered eligible. Students applying for a PhD study in economics at UEA are ideal candidates. The studentship award includes tuition fee in full and a maintenance grant of £17,668.
Nice offer to win a PhD scholarship at the University of East Anglia in the UK
User Review( votes)
Ranked 330thin Best Global Universities, the University of East Anglia is a public research university in Norwich, England established in 1963. The university is a large, international and multicultural community where diversity is valued and welcomed. It is a forward-thinking and brave community.
Why choose to study at the University of East Anglia? The University of East Anglia makes sure to drive excellence in teaching, learning and research and collaborate as an anchor institution in its local community as well as in the global space. it builds connections, shares ideas, and develops new networks to achieve greater goals and positively influence the world around.
Application Deadline: The application deadline to be considered for this programme is 24th March 2023.
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: School of Economics
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee and more
- Number of Awards:1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Home students from the UK and international students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD Economics programme taught at the University of East Anglia’s School of Economics can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be applying for the academic year 2023-2024.
- The applicants must have promising research proposals.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit their PhD admission applications online. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide academic transcripts and prepare a research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have 2:1 in a Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree in a relevant field of study, including at least 65% or equivalent overall in the Master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
The studentship winner selected by the University of East Anglia will be awarded full tuition fees for Home or International students, a tax-free maintenance grant equivalent to UKRI studentship rates, currently £17,668, and a research training support grant of up to £750 per year.