The University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) is pleased to provide Faculty scholarships. The award is available for international students.
A valuable option for PhD in China.
User Review( votes)
The UNNC is an overseas campus of the University of Nottingham that provides exceptional research-led education, and outstanding student experience. It was officially opened in February 2006.
Why at the University of Nottingham Ningbo China? UNNC will provide a free program of activity focusing on skills, employability and personal development and applicant can also study cultural awareness, entrepreneurship, and volunteering.
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham Ningbo China
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD program
- Award: RMB4,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- Program can be taken in China
- Application Deadline: Closed- Check back again
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD program in Business, Business and Science and Science and Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have a first-class honors undergraduate degree and 65% or above for a Masters’ degree from a British university, or any other recognizable institute.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply, the applicant must take admission in the PhD program at the university via email to [email protected] and then apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a research proposal, the copy of passport or Id card for Chinese applicant along with a brief CV and personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university applicant must have their bachelor’s and master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Those applicants whose first language is not English, have to show their eligibility in the English language by taking the IELTS test with a minimum of 6.5 grade/score.
- Benefits: The program will provide Monthly stipend (RMB4, 500) with tuition fee.