Lancaster University is offering postgraduate placements for international students in the UK. The studentship is open for pursuing postgraduate program within the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
These opportunities are available for students wishing to study for a master degree or PhD degree within the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
Worthy opportunity for UK, EU, and overseas students.
User Review( vote)
The Lancaster University known as the University of Lancaster, is a public research university in Lancaster, Lancashire, England. The university was established by royal charter in 1964, one of several new universities created in the 1960s.
- University or Organization: Lancaster University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate program
- Award: £15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK, EU, and overseas students
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and overseas students can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: All full-time and part-time students with an offer of a place of study with study areas such as:
- Creative Writing
- English Language
- English Literature
- Environment, Culture & Society
- Languages & Cultures
- Gender & Women’s Studies
- Media & Cultural Studies
- Religious Studies
- Social Anthropology
- Social Work
- Theatre Studies
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English may be required to provide a valid English language test certificate such as IELTS, Pearson Test of English, Academic, (PTE) or Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE).
How to Apply
How to Apply: Applicants wishing to be considered for these awards should contact their prospective department for details of the application process. Applications should be submitted to the relevant departmental contact on the Faculty application Form 2021-2022.
Benefits: A variety of financial aid positions will be awarded up to the level of a fees bursary plus £15,000 maintenance.