The funding for the first year of undergraduate study in the Faculty of Science, up to $5,000 for New Zealand citizens and permanent residents who have applied for a University of Auckland school-leaver/first-year scholarship.
Nice funding for New Zealand
User Review( votes)
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate program
- Education Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: New Zealand citizens
- A program can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students of New Zealand can apply for this undergraduate funded education.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded for full-time study for a BSc or BTech or Conjoint degree in the Faculty of Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grants will be awarded to undergraduate students enrolled in the second year of full-time study for a BSc, BTech or conjoint degree in the Faculty of Science.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For being a part of the program, candidates are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you are automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for Birth Certificate, or
Relevant pages of your passport, or Citizenship Certificate and evidence of prior study
- Admission Requirements: Students have to accomplish the entry requirements of the university
- Language Requirements: Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must for demonstrating the English language ability.
Benefits: Grants will be awarded each year, each for a period of one year and will be of the value of $5,000.