The scholarship for the first year of undergraduate study in the Faculty of Science, up to $5,000 for New Zealand citizens and permanent residents who have applied for a University of Auckland school-leaver/the first-year scholarship.
Nice scholarship for New Zealand
User Review( votes)
Located in the heart of New Zealand, the University of Auckland was founded in 1883 and it is also known as the highest-ranked university in the country. It provides a range of accommodation options for students and has six campuses.
Why study at the University of Auckland? Here students gain transferable skills that help them adapt well and manage the different roles they may take on over their career.
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate program
- Education Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Varies
- Nationality: New Zealand citizens
- A program can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: December 8, 2021
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students of New Zealand can apply for this undergraduate-funded education.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded for full-time study for a BSc or BTech or Conjoint degree in the Faculty of Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grants will be awarded to undergraduate students enrolled in the second year of full-time study for a BSc, BTech or conjoint degree in the Faculty of Science.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For being a part of the program, candidates are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you are automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for Birth Certificate, or
Relevant pages of your passport, or Citizenship Certificate and evidence of prior study
- Admission Requirements: Students have to accomplish the entry requirements of the university
- Language Requirements: Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must for demonstrating the English language ability.
Benefits: Grants will be awarded each year, each for a period of one year and will be of the value of $5,000.