Falmouth University is delighted to offer Talent International Scholarships for brilliant aspirants. International students are encouraged to apply for this funding opportunity.
This educational award is accessible for outstanding overseas candidates who want to pursue an undergraduate or taught master’s degree. The funding programme is available for the academic year 2023/2024.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1902, Falmouth University offers a range of financial support at the undergraduate or postgraduate level to try and ensure that all students can succeed and fulfill their potential during their studies.
Why study at Falmouth University? The University of Falmouth is a centre of creativity in creative thought and architecture. It is where innovation brings innovations and technology to life with advanced classes, practising experts, industry-standard facilities and top links.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 14 April 2023
- University: Falmouth University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and taught master’s courses
- Awards: £6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s and taught master’s courses offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Qualify for the international fee rate (therefore does not include EU students with settled status)
- Be new to Falmouth University in 2023/2024
- Be entering directly into the first year of a course
- Enrol on a Falmouth on-campus based course (not Flexible Falmouth or other partnership courses)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You must have to take admission in an undergraduate or a master’s degree at the University. After that, applicants have to submit online application form for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit certified certificate copies, replacement transcripts, a copy of passport, etc
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants need to check all the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: For applicants whose first language is not English, we accept a variety of English language tests and they are listed on our International Entry Requirements page.
Falmouth University will provide an award amount of £6,000 to the successful candidates.
The £6,000 awards are strictly allocated as follows:
- 10 x undergraduate scholarships
- 10 x postgraduate scholarships