The University of Melbourne is offering the Fay Marles Scholarship for the talented candidates in Australia.
The Fay Marles Scholarship is awarded to applicants wishing to undertake graduate research studies at the University who are of Indigenous Australian descent and/or who have had their tertiary studies adversely affected by personal circumstances.
A valuable study program for applicants.
User Review( votes)
- Applicants must plan have applied for, or be currently enrolled in, a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
- Applicants seeking an FMS must have completed tertiary studies that are at least equivalent to a 4-year Australian Honours degree with a minimum grade average of a high H2A (ie. upper second class average which equates to 78-79% at the University of Melbourne.)
- Applicants must provide evidence showing that they meet one or more of the following criteria:
- they are of Indigenous Australian descent, and/or
- their tertiary studies have been adversely affected by one or more of the following:
- family responsibilities
- traumatic event(s) that were beyond their control.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: Closed