The University of Newcastle is now accepting applications from talented and enthusiastic candidates to apply for the FEBE International Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia.
Up to 100 international opportunities are open for international students who wish to enrol full-time or enrolling in an undergraduate program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment at UON.
Admirable opportunity for international students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1965, the University of Newcastle is a research-intensive university based in New South Wales, Australia. It has a range of award-winning facilities available for students, staff and partners alike.
Why study at the University of Newcastle? In this university, students will reap a diverse professional, cultural and social learning environment and a world-class academic experience. They will also get insights into potential careers and job prospects with their degree.
Application Deadline: February 7, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 100
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from International students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The bursaries are open to pursuing an undergraduate degree with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a new student to the Faculty of Engineering & Built Environment at the University of Newcastle at the commencement of their undergraduate degree program.
- Be enrolling or enrolled in an undergraduate program within the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, University of Newcastle.
- Be enrolling or enrolled full-time to study on campus, at any UON Australian campus.
- Be eligible for entry to the program as a full-fee paying international student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are going to apply for this application , must take admission into the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment at the University of Newcastle. After being a university student, the award will be awarded automatically to students upon application to study an eligible Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment undergraduate degree program at the University of Newcastle.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- Admission Requirements: Minimum equivalent ATAR of 85 for students with `A’ Levels (school leavers) or equivalent and no further tertiary study commenced or completed (including, enabling, foundation, certificate or diploma equivalent level studies).
- Minimum equivalent ATAR of 94 for students with any commenced or completed qualifications (such as Enabling or Foundation program, AQF Certificate or AQF Diploma or equivalent, or any higher qualification) at entry.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of Newcastle.
- Benefits: To support undergraduate program, the university provides a payment of AUD$5,000 per annum, payable as a tuition fee waiver of $AUD2500 each semester.