To attract excellent postgraduate students, the Federation University is providing Henry Sutton PhD funding for International Students in Australia.
The program is open for the outstanding candidates from all around the world, who wish to conduct research in these described subject areas.
Great opportunity for international students to get a PhD with the education fund in an Australian university.
User Review( votes)
Federation University is the fourth oldest tertiary education institution in Australia. It has online technical and further education courses and Horsham’s Higher Education nursing program. It provides high-quality vocational and higher education across a national and international network of campuses.
Why at the Federation University? At this university, candidates can get prepare students for professional employment and entrepreneurial opportunities regionally, nationally and globally. They can discover activities, resources, and services designed to build their employability.
Application Deadline: September 2, 2019
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $12,500 AUD
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Twelve bursaries are available
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD in Mathematics, Science, Engineering, Geoscience, and Information Technology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must have honors 1 or equivalent in the relevant subject areas.
How to Apply
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the 500-word statement covering your motivations for applying for this PhD scholarship, your intended outcomes yourself, why you are interested in the project you selected, academic transcripts, CV and passport.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in the PhD degree, seekers have generally required completion of an Australian bachelor degree, or overseas equivalent, with specified minimum grades (or marks) in relevant subjects.
- Language Requirement: The students must have to hold current IELTS or TOEFL English test results that meet minimum University English Language proficiency requirements.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get tuition fee and a stipend of $12,500 AUD per annum plus an accommodation scholarship valued at $12,500 AUD per annum. It will be provided for a period of three years.