For February 2018 intake, Federation University Australia is funding tuition fee programme. The bursaries are open to international students commencing eligible Business and Information Technology programs.
Federation University Australia is a dual-sector university with multiple campuses in Victoria, Australia. The university is based in Ballarat, but there are also campuses in Ararat, Horsham, Stawell, Churchill and online offering technical and further education (TAFE) and Horsham’s Higher Education Nursing program.
User Review( votes)
Students must meet English language entry requirements – IELTS overall 6.0, no band less than 6, or equivalent.
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing bachelor and master programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Business, Commerce, Information Technology, Business Administration, Professional Accounting and Technology.
Award: The grant is equivalent to 20% of your total program tuition fees, payable per semester based on your enrolment.
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible for the opportunity , you must be:
- A prospective international student;
- Enrolling as a commencing student in semester 1, 2018;
- Eligible to study in Australia with a student visa;
- Not have accepted, or be in receipt of, any other Federation program or bursary, or any other reduced fee arrangements;
- Meet the University’s academic admission requirements relevant for the chosen program of study;
- Receiving less than 8 courses or 120 credit points of credit transfer;
- Enrolling in an eligible program
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Students must meet English language entry requirements – IELTS overall 6.0, no band less than 6, or equivalent.
How to Apply: Students will be automatically assessed for programmes when applying for an eligible on-campus program at Federation University Australia. There is no need for a separate application. Students must commence their eligible program in semester 1, 2018.
Application Deadline: International onshore and offshore applications for Semester 1, 2018: now open.