Federation University Australia is offering the Tuition Fee Scholarships for brilliant students in Australia. The scholarships are open to international students commencing eligible Business and Information Technology programs.
Federation University Australia is a dual-sector university with multiple campuses in Victoria, Australia. The university is based in Ballarat, but there are also campuses in Ararat, Horsham, Stawell, Churchill and online offering technical and further education (TAFE) and Horsham’s Higher Education Nursing program.
Amazing opportunity for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Students must meet English language entry requirements – IELTS overall 6.0, no band less than 6, or equivalent.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a bachelor’s and master’s program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business, Commerce, Information Technology, Business Administration, Professional Accounting and Technology.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is equivalent to 20% of your total program tuition fees, payable per semester based on your enrolment.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be:
- A prospective international student;
- Enrolling as a commencing student in semester 1, 2019;
- Eligible to study in Australia with a student visa;
- Not have accepted, or be in receipt of, any other Federation University scholarship or bursary, or any other reduced fee arrangements;
- Meet the University’s academic admission requirements relevant for the chosen program of study;
- Receiving less than 8 courses or 120 credit points of credit transfer;
- Enrolling in an eligible program
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students will be automatically assessed for scholarships when applying for an eligible on-campus program at Federation University Australia. There is no need for a separate application. Students must commence their eligible programs in semester 1, 2019.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
- English Language Requirement: Students must meet English language entry requirements – IELTS overall 6.0, no band less than 6, or equivalent.
Application Deadline: Closed