Nowadays financial aids are very beneficial for helping the education; hence De Montfort University is presenting the Fee Waiver program.
This free education program is only available for the home and EU candidates in undertaking a master’s degree program in Investigative Journalism.
Valuable offer to get a master in Investigative Journalism with free money.
User Review( votes)
De Montfort University was known as Leicester School of Art in 1870 and received its university status in 1992. It is a public university located in the city of Leicester, England.
Why at De Montfort University? The university’s internship scheme offers part-time, paid work experience with excellent teaching facilities. It has many activities like workshops, event and cultural programs for enhancing the student’s talent.
Application Deadline: August 30, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from the UK and EU are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for an MA in Investigative Journalism degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not enjoy any other award from the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply to this grant, the aspirants must have to take admission in an MA Investigative Journalism degree program at the university. After that, they send their application for the fund to [email protected]uk.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit a video of no more than four minutes, an essay of up to 2000 words, and a personal statement 300 words, with academic transcripts and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: Only an undergraduate degree will be acceptable.
- Language Requirement: The candidates are expected to have good skills in the English language.
Benefits: Total four educational awards are available in this program two are funded by DMU, two by Channel 4 and each will worth £6,450.