Applications are invited for FELASA – ICLAS – Laboratory Animals Ltd Scholarships to European laboratory animal scientists presenting an abstract at the FELASA 2019 Congress.
FELASA, the Federation of European Laboratory Animal Science Associations, represents common interests in the furtherance of all aspects of laboratory animal science (LAS) in Europe and beyond. Membership is open to LAS associations of nations of Europe.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: January 15, 2019
- Course Level: FELASA, ICLAS, and Laboratory Animals Ltd are offering scholarships to European laboratory animal scientists presenting an abstract at the FELASA 2019 Congress.
- Study Subject: The FELASA – ICLAS – LAL financial aid positions will support the participation of the laureates in the FELASA 2019 Congress, to acquire knowledge regarding the 3Rs, humane care and use of laboratory animals, and to discuss scientific experience with colleagues from other countries.
- Scholarship Award: There will be thirteen scholarships of 800. – EUR each sponsored by FELASA, ICLAS, and Laboratory Animals Ltd (LAL). The financial aid positions will cover part of the costs for the registration fee, travel and accommodation.
- Nationality: The studentships are available for International applicants.
- Number of Scholarships: There will be thirteen scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for International applicants.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Graduate and PhD students as well as young postdoctoral fellows are invited to apply.
Priority will be given to young scientists from countries who face significant financial impediments to attend international meetings.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants are requested to submit their abstracts on the congress website www.felasa2019.eu by 15th January 2019 and send their application by email to secretariat-at-felasa.eu no later than 15th January 2019.
The application must include:
– A brief curriculum vitae
– A copy of the abstract(s)
– A letter of recommendation
– A brief motivation on how you would benefit from attending the meeting
– A summary of how you would disseminate the experience you would acquire during the meeting, within and outside your home institution
– An estimate of travel expenses.