The University Of Oxford, University Of Reading and School Of Oriental and African, University Of London is offering Felix Scholarships.
The program is open to support the current Indian students who are enrolling in masters’ degree level, for increasing their knowledge.
A fine opportunity for Indian students
User Review( votes)
Why study in the UK? In the UK, the study level is higher than in any other country. There are so many universities for different fields which provide the best faculties with the best facilities for applicants.
Application Deadline: Closed
Participants must have to follow the eligibility criteria
- Only Indian citizens can apply for funded education.
- Candidates can apply for any master’s degree level in different subjects offered by the university.
- Subjects offered by Oxford University- Archaeology, Anthropology, Applied Statistics, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Chemistry, Computation, Development Economics, Development Studies, Earth Sciences, Economics, Education, Engineering, English, Ethnology and Museum Ethnography, European Literature, Forestry, Geography, History, Human Biology, Law, Management Studies, Mathematics, Materials, Medicine, Microbiology, Oriental Studies, Pharmacology, Philosophy, Physics, Physiological Sciences, Plant Sciences, Politics and International Relations, Psychology, Social Policy and Social Work, Sociology, Statistics, Zoology.
- Subjects offered by Reading University- Agriculture, Animal and Microbial Sciences, Applied Mathematics, Archaeology, Art and Design, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Business and Management, Chemistry, Classics, Computer Science, Construction Management, Crop Protection, Cybernetics, Economics, Electrical Engineering, English Language, Environmental Sciences, Food Science, French, Horticulture, International Development Studies, International Business, International Securities, Investment and Banking, Italian, Land Management, Law, Mechanical Engineering, Meteorology, Microbiology, Optics, Path biology, Philosophy, Physics, Physiology, Plant Breeding, Plant Science, Politics, Psychology, School of Pharmacy, Sediment logy, Soil Science, Statistics, Town and Country Planning.
- Subjects offered by SOAS- Anthropology, Economics, History, Law, Linguistics, Music, Politics, Development Studies, Area Studies, Asian and African Languages/Literature, Art and Archaeology, Religious Studies, Media Studies, Financial and Management Studies
- Those who have already taken up an educational award to pursue Ph.D. studies at an Indian university are also not eligible for full tuition.
How to apply
- How to apply: Candidates can submit their application form in any of the given university through email.
- Email to Oxford University www.admin.ox.ac.uk/studentfunding
- Email to Reading University www.reading.ac.uk
- Email to SOAS www.soas.ac.uk/registry/scholarships
- Supporting Documents: A copy of the passport’s name page and a personal CV must be submitted by the participants.
- Admission Requirements: for being a part of the university, applicants must have their bachelor’s degree certificate.
The programs will cover full fees, living costs, together with return airfare, and provide additional allowances for books, equipment, warm clothing, etc.