The Norwegian University of Science and Technology is offering up to 10 fellowships at the Faculty of Humanities. The positions are 3-year-olds without duties or 4-year-olds with 25% duty-based work, depending on the department’s needs.
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology is a public research university with campuses in the cities of Trondheim, Gjøvik, and Ålesund in Norway, and has become the largest university in Norway, following to the university merger in 2016.
User Review( votes)
Course Level: Fellowships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded within the Faculty of Humanities.
Scholarship Award: Fellowships are paid according to the main tariff agreement in the state, code 1017 salary frame 20, option 8, and start in ltr. 50, gross NOK 436 900, – per. year. From this amount, 2% of the contribution will be deducted from the Government Pension Fund.
Number of Scholarships: The Faculty of Humanities illuminates up to 10 fellowships.
Scholarship can be taken in Norway
- The applicant must state which PhD program he or she will be affiliated to, but shall not fill in an application for admission to the PhD program.
- Through the attached project description, applicants must document high scientific potential. The project description is the most important element in the evaluation of the applicants. It will also be crucial that the project be carried out within the 3-year standard for the PhD program, where ½ year is allocated to the program part of the program.
- For employment in a fellowship position, a five-year master’s degree or equivalent education is required with a weighted average grade last two years of study at B or better compared to NTNU’s grade scale. There will be a decisive emphasis on the completion time of the study. Strategic assessments will be a key element in the selection process.
Nationality: Citizens of Norway are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a five-year master’s degree or equivalent education.
How to Apply: Applications for this position are registered in an electronic form at jobbnorge.no
- You must fill in: Academic CV
- Please indicate in the application where you first saw the job announcement!
Application Deadline: Closed