Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory is inviting applications for summer Internships for Physics Majors. US Department of Energy offers internships for foreign students from US and non-US universities and colleges.
This is a paid internship of ten weeks. The internship application deadline is February 8, 2015.
User Review( votes)
- Field of Internship: Internships are offered in the field of Physics (This program has been developed to familiarize students with opportunities at the frontiers of scientific research in particle physics).
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: US Department Of Energy & Managed By Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
- An internship can be taken in the USA
- Students must be undergraduate physics majors.
- Students must be foreign students attending U.S. or non-U.S. universities.
- Participants must provide evidence of identity and eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Participants must have medical insurance while at Fermilab.
Internship Open for International Students: Yes (Students must be foreign students attending the U.S. or non-U.S. universities and must provide evidence of identity and eligibility to work in the U.S.).
Is this paid internship? The wage of $12.50 per hour for a standard 40-hour workweek, subject to U.S. taxes excluding Social Security, Shared housing, Shared use of a rental car, Transportation to and from the airport for out-of-state interns
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: This is a full ten weeks internship programme.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: Closed