Make positive plans for your future with a scholarship. Here, The Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka is awarding Scholarships for the highly motivated Sri Lankan aspirants.
The grant is available for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue the master’s degree coursework at the university.
Fab choice for Sri Lankan aspirants
User Review( votes)
The Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka offers programs to undergraduate and postgraduate students and the wider community. It has several other institutes and centres, which are in great demand. It is now on track to a major development process in human and physical aspects.
Why at the Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka? The university provides candidates for learning and teaching opportunities with some of the world’s leading organizations. Here students can get the opportunities of diverse backgrounds and interests to pursue a well-rounded approach.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020 intake
- University or Organization: Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two grants are open
- Nationality: Sri Lankan students
- The award can be taken in Sri Lanka
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Sri Lanka
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this education award, the applicant must have to be a domestic student and be applying for the postgraduate degree coursework at the Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to join this program, then you are required to be enrolled in the master’s degree coursework at the Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka. After enrolling, candidates will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must have to attach a CV, a 500-word (maximum) scholarship statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in the master’s degree, aspirants need to hold their undergraduate degree certificates.
- Language Requirements: All aspirants must have to meet the minimum English language requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will cover the tuition fee of the course.