Do you want to support your education in Australia? If you‡re going to enrol as an international student in a master‡s course, you’re in the right place! You should apply for the FIDERH Scholarship at Macquarie University.
This scholarship program is open to Mexican students who are going to undertake postgraduate coursework degree courses at Macquarie. Through the award, winning candidates will receive a 20% fee reduction of the total tuition fee.
FIDERH funding for Mexican Students at Macquarie University, Australia
Nice offer for students to study at Macquarie University in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1964 by the New South Wales Government, Macquarie ranks globally in the top 1% of research universities and one of the top 10 Australia’s public universities. With flexible study options to suit students‡ needs, Macquarie can help the student to realize their career ambitions.
Why study at Macquarie University? Picking to study at Macquarie is a great decision. Whether students come as undergraduate or postgraduate students, applying from within Australia or from overseas, MU offers a range of pathway programs to suit students‡ needs. Macquarie‡s park-like campus brings together students from all corners of the world.
Application Deadline: Open year round.
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to 20% of total tuition fees (Fee reduction)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Mexico
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a postgraduate (coursework) degree on-campus (or online if impacted by COVID-19 border restrictions) as the following:
- Doctor of Medicine
- Doctor of Physiotherapy
- Global Master of Business Administration
- Juris Doctor
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Actuarial Practice
- Master of Ancient History
- Master of Applied Economics
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Applied Linguistics and TESOL
- Master of Applied Statistics
- Master of Banking and Finance
- Master of Biotechnology
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Analytics
- Master of Chiropractic
- Master of Clinical Audiology
- Master of Clinical Neuropsychology
- Master of Clinical Psychology
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Conference Interpreting
- Master of Conservation Biology
- Master of Counter Terrorism
- Master of Creative Industries
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application , you must be a full-time international student commencing an applicable postgraduate (coursework) degree on-campus (or online if impacted by COVID-19 border restrictions) and meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of Mexico.
- Hold a full offer for one of the courses listed in the ‘Applicable course’ section below (single or double degree).
- Achieve a minimum WAM of 65 or equivalent for Postgraduate (coursework) applications.
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer.
- Must not have received a scholarship or sponsorship from Macquarie University or another organisation for the degree (unless stated otherwise by the Scholarship Committee).
- As part of the application, students must hold a full offer to be considered for the opportunity .
- Must apply with FIDERH at any of the three reception periods of the year (Feb, May, and Aug).
- Macquarie University will confirm with FIDERH the successful candidates within 10 days of receiving the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students admitted to a postgraduate degree will submit an application to FIDERH, following the application procedures and standard requirements established by FIDERH.
- Visit http://www.fiderh.org.mx/html for more information.
- Supporting Documents: Official academic transcripts, proof of English language proficiency, a Weighted Average Mark (WAM), and other required documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students need to meet the minimum academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: All applicants need to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship – Banco de Mexico FIDERH allows exceptional students from Mexico to be eligible for a 20% award of total tuition fees for postgraduate coursework programs plus a FIDERH loan of MXN $200,000 per year of study.