Shiraz University of Medical Sciences is awarding the Financial Aid & Scholarships for international students to study in Iran for the academic year 2021-2022.
The program is available for international students from all nationalities demonstrating educational skills, academic achievements and good moral characters.
Worthy opportunity for international students to get fund for study in Iran.
User Review( votes)
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences was founded in 1946, is a public medical school and offers international degree and non-degree programs to international students including Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Dental Medicine, Doctor of Pharmacy, B.Sc., M.Sc., PhD.
Why at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences? SUMS Improve the opportunities for interdisciplinary programs including research activities, study programs, and teaching practicums. Here students can get a comprehensive range of professional development workshops and personal career guidance.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: Tuition fees, Health insurance, and Accommodation
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Iran
- Eligible Countries: All nations are eligible for this study program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorships are awarded for any degree study at SUMS.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students should be aware that other living expenses for a single student are approximately 200 to 300 USD a month.
- Students must pay for Health insurance on a yearly basis and it is mandatory for all international students to have health insurance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For application, students must be admitted to the university through the student application procedures. After taking admission, they will be automatically considered for the awards.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the application form, CV, letter of motivation, transcript,passport-sized photographs, and all necessary mark sheets.
- Admission Requirements: Before you submit your application, you need to check any entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Students must be fluent in English, and have any certificate of their English sufficiency.
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences is awarding three types of programs as the following:
- Type C Scholarship: There are two types of scholarships available. 1) Full Type C support will cover all your expenses on a yearly basis except for the tuition fee and English Language Courses. 2) Partial Type C Scholarship depending on the type, any of Registration, Airport Pickup (in Shiraz), Accommodation, and Persian Language Classes will be waived among 1 up to 100 per cent based on the judgment of the Scholarship Committee.
- Type B Scholarship: It is a partial/full tuition-waiver award given based on the student’s qualifications and moral characters, on a yearly basis.
- Type A Scholarships: It exhibits the features of Type B Scholarship in addition to a salary paid on a monthly basis.