Education is the key for women to gain economic independence. Therefore, FINCAD organization is proffering the FINCAD’S Women in Finance program.
This educational program aims to support outstanding women of any citizenship for undertaking graduate-level-studies at any university in Vancouver, New York, London and Dublin.
Great chance for women to study abroad.
User Review( votes)
In 1990, FINCAD was founded. From then, it has been helping firms make better investment and risk decisions, improve workflow efficiency, and reduce operational risk.
Why women should choose this program? Through this program, women have the opportunity to take the first step towards their bright future. They will learn a lot about new things and technologies at any university in Vancouver, New York, London, and Dublin.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Eligible Countries: International female citizens.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for pursuing careers in financial asset management, market risk management, and derivatives finance within the capital markets at any university in Vancouver, New York, London and Dublin.
- Admissible Criteria: Must enrol as a full-time candidate at a university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to take admission in a postgraduate degree level course at a university. After that, they can complete the online application for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: You need to maintain a PDF file which includes resume or curriculum vitae, two letters of reference for the opportunity from appropriate individuals, university transcript, confirmation of acceptance or enrollment in the postgraduate program and any authored papers (optional).
- Admission Requirements: Hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Female applicants must have good proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: Funded education will cover the expenses of a postgraduate course by providing US$20,000.