The ESSEC Business School is offering Firmenich Scholarships to students interested in pursuing the Global MBA Luxury Brand Management.
ESSEC Business School is an international higher education institution located in France, Singapore and Morocco.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 21, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the Global MBA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Luxury Brand Management.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship is of €8,400.
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be considered for the Firmenich Scholarship, candidates must:
Demonstrate financial need. Candidates from countries offering government educational loans and grants and/or special student loans (US and EU Citizens for example) should prove that they are either partially or fully unable to tap into these resources to meet their financial needs.
Submit an essay. This essay should be 500-600 words in length, typed, addressed to the Firmenich Scholarship Committee, and sent to the email address below, along with the completed MBA application form before the MBA application deadline. In this essay, the candidate should provide an example of a luxury brand (product, advertising or concept) that in his/her option really stood out in its market, explaining why and suggesting ideas to improve it and increase its impact even further.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
Applications should be send via email. Please use for the subject line: Firmenich Scholarship: Your Full Name