As far as we know, Education is the most powerful weapon a person can use. Hence, the University of Birmingham is giving First Class scholarship opportunity within the School of Engineering in the UK.
The objective of this wonderful opportunity is to demonstrate the feasibility and talent of UK candidates through an undergraduate degree program.
Great opportunity to get a first-class scholarship for undergraduate study in engineering with financial support.
User Review( vote)
The University of Birmingham ranked 14th in the UK and 79th in the world. It is a public research university which received its royal charter in 1900.
Why study at the University of Birmingham? At this university, participants have a pleasant environment for study and good facilities for conducting their education in the best way. You will have complete support from your teachers in building a bright future.
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: School of Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £3000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Open all the year
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for participating in an undergraduate degree program in the field of Civil Engineering, Electronic, Electrical and Systems Engineering, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: You must have to choose the University of Birmingham as their first choice. Also, if you have received any other award from the university, then you are not eligible for this program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You only have to register yourself in an undergraduate degree program at the university through the UCAS portal. No separate application is required for the grant.
- Admission Requirements: The brilliant candidates will have A*AA at A level in approved subjects, including A* in A-level Mathematics or Further Mathematics.
- Language Requirement: Aspirant must be very fluent in the English language.
The funded education award will provide £3000 on entry.