The School of Economics and Finance at the Queen Mary University of London is pleased to announce the First International Conference in Education Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in the UK.
The applications are for researchers and PhD students interested in finding other ways to improve Economics and Finance education at any higher education level apart from innovative pedagogy etc. Winners selected can expect educational funding to a certain or full extent.
A fine chance for applicants.
User Review( votes)
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, ranking 117th in the world and 14th in the UK by the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings. The university‡s mission is to create a truly inclusive environment, building on our cherished cultural diversity, where students and staff flourish, reach their full potential, and are proud to be part of the university.
Why choose to study at the Queen Mary University of London? The Queen Mary University of London offers world-class research through curating unique and distinctive collections, supporting the production and dissemination of scholarly literature, and providing the skills and spaces required for independent research.
Application Deadline: Applications received after 30th September 2022 will not be accepted.
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: School of Economics and Finance
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All interested students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD research programs offered at the School of Economics and Finance at QMUL can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate innovative pedagogy, new technology, curriculum development, equality, and diversity analysis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made via the mySIS application portal of the university. applications must be made via the designated application log in.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Degree transcripts
- Referee details
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have the necessary qualification for the position they are applying for.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- PTE – 61
- C1/C2 – 176
- Trinity ISE – III
The applicants selected as winners for this application by the Queen Mary University of London will be provided funding to pursue their PhD studies.