The College of Science and Engineering Research Awards are tenable at Flinders University for up to three years for a Doctorate by research, or up to two years for a masters degree, subject to satisfactory progress.
This award will only be available to applicants who will commence or are continuing a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research in the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
User Review( votes)
Flinders University Sciences is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching university. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarship will be awarded in the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded up to $27,082 p.a.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens and international student.
- Scholarship can be taken in
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens and international student.
- Entrance Requirements: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Are Australian citizens; or New Zealand citizens; or have been granted permanent resident at the closing date of applications; or be an international student who has completed an Honours degree or equivalent qualification at an Australian University no more than two years prior to the application closing date; and
- Have completed at least four years of tertiary education studies at a high level of achievement and has an appropriate Honours 1 or high 2A (or equivalent) undergraduate degree.
- Are enrolling as full-time students in the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
- Will commences or is continuing a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Have had their candidature accepted in the area in which they propose to undertake their studies.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: To apply for a College of Science and Engineering Research Award, you will need to first submit an application for admission to a Research higher degree (PhD or Master of Arts by research) followed by an application for the RHD Scholarship group on the student information system, which will produce an application for all of the available scholarships in the main round.