The University of Phoenix is offering eleven full-tuition grants to deserving applicants to pursue undergraduate or master’s degree. The university has created the Focus to the Finish Scholarship because everyone deserves the opportunity to finish what they started when it comes to getting an education.
The University is offering eleven (11) full-tuition grants to deserving men and women who are motivated to complete what they started: their degree! Each support will allow a prospective student the opportunity to complete an undergraduate or master’s degree at the University of Phoenix and prepare for the game of life.
User Review( votes)
The University of Phoenix (UOPX) is a private for-profit college, in the United States. The university has an open-enrollment admission policy, requiring a high-school diploma
- Application Deadline: February 12, 2019
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue undergraduate or master’s degree.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the fields offered by the university,
- Award: Full-tuition opportunities are available.
- Nationality: US
- Number of Awards: Eleven opportunities are available.
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have been out of attendance at any college or university, including University of Phoenix, since at least September 25, 2017.
- Applicant must be in good academic and financial standing at the time of award.
- Applicants must not be currently enrolled nor in the process of enrolling at a University of Phoenix at any time prior to the Award date. Applicants who enroll after submitting an application, or before, the award date are not eligible to be a recipient of this application .
- Applicants must meet all admissions requirements of the University of Phoenix if selected as a scholarship recipient.
- Applicants must not be an employee (including full- and part-time faculty) or a family member (spouse, dependent child or domestic partner) of an employee of Apollo Education Group, Inc., University of Phoenix, Western International University or any other subsidiary of Apollo Education Group, Inc.
- Access the University of Phoenix Focus to the Finish Scholarship online application.
- Follow the given instructions.
- Review your complete application and submit.
- Print a copy of the submitted application for your records.
- Applicants under 21 years of age must submit a signed Scholarship Terms & Conditions and Apollo Consent & Release form listed within the application.
How to Apply:
To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://my.phoenix.edu/apply/newapp/?CampaignCode=EDUAPPLY