The La Trobe University is seeking high achieving candidates for giving them an opportunity to participate in a Fong Tam Yuen Leung Medical Research Fellowship Program.
The educational bursary is furnished to support Chinese students who want to apply for the PhD degree program at the university for the session 2020/21.
Founded in 1964, La Trobe University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. It was ranked in the top 100 universities worldwide and offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses across its two colleges.
Why at La Trobe University? If you are joining this university, you will easily find career-relevant education, excellent facilities and an environment where you can develop yourself academically. The university aim is to deliver an education that is both good quality and affordable.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28092
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Open to students from China
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for Doctoral degree in any stream
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- a Masters by research degree in a relevant discipline completed within the last ten years assessed at a La Trobe Masters by research standard of 70 or above, or
- a Bachelor (Honours) degree, Masters by coursework or ungraded Masters by research degree completed within the last ten years where you achieved a weighted average mark of 70 or above across any coursework subjects.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, candidates have to enrol in the doctoral degree coursework at the university. After that, you can apply for the award and submit your application to the La Trobe Graduate Research School ([email protected])
- Supporting Documents: You must upload all required documents your degree includes a research thesis of 15,000-20,000 words or your degree includes a written research component comprising at least 3/8 of one year, or you are the lead author of a peer-reviewed publication or other research published within the last ten years.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should meet La Trobe’s English language entry requirements.
Benefits: The La Trobe Research support will provide the amount of $28092 per annum, for three and a half years. Fee relief and research grant additional.