Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the Food Agility CRC Scholarship. This scholarship is provided by the Food Agility Cooperative Research Centre.
The award is accessible for the international students wishing to undertake a PhD (or Masters by research) degree at Federation university in Australia.
Beneficial offer to students from all around the world to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1870, the Federation University is a public, dual-sector university in Australia. It is is the fourth oldest tertiary education institution in Australia. The university offers various undergraduate and post-graduate degree programs.
Why at Federation University? FU provides programs and services that are tailored toward helping study abroad students make the most out of their educational experience. Australia is one of the most sought destinations for students across the world.
- University: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $35,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for PhD degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree and subsequent additional honours degree which is graded at first class or second class (upper division) and which includes a thesis or dissertation demonstrating the ability to undertake research at a PhD level; OR
- Successful completion of a Masters by Research degree that included a dissertation, demonstrating the ability to undertake research at PhD level; OR
- Current Federation University Australia Masters by Research candidate with sufficient research capability to demonstrate PhD capacity, accessed via a formal Confirmation of Candidature process; OR
- Honours equivalence, for applicants who have completed a Master by coursework or have appropriate professional experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered, aspirants are advised to take admission in a PhD or Master by Research. After that, applicants must apply for the opportunity application.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your previous degree certificate, copy of passport and other documents required by the university.
- Admission Requirements: For entry in PhD degree program, candidates must have an undergraduate degree and subsequent additional honours degree which is graded as at least second class and which includes a dissertation demonstrating the ability to undertake research at a Masters level
- Language Requirement: Claimants have to demonstrate the English language requirementsof the university
Benefits: The university provides scholarship that includes a stipend of $35,000 p.a. for 3 years, supported by up to $10,000 p.a. operating funds.
Application Deadline: Applications will be receive between 1 September and 31 October each year