The W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University is seeking the students for its Forward Focus MBA Scholarships. Applicants having any nationality are welcomed for this award.
Great opportunity to get MBA degree in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Arizona State University is a top-positioned explores college in the more prominent Phoenix metropolitan zone. The W. P. Carey School of Business at ASU is one of the largest business schools in the United States with more than 15,000 pupils pursuing undergraduate, masters, and PhD degrees.
Why at Arizona State University? ASU is a place where holders and faculty work with NASA to develop, advance and lead innovations in space exploration.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
- Applicants from any country over the globe are eligible to receive this grant.
- The holders of business administration subject area is eligible.
- learners must have an average GMAT 682, average GRE 311, average TOEFL 107, average GPA 3.51, average age 29 and average work experience of 5.5 years.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For being a part of this program, firstly pupils have to submit their application for the MBA programme. After being enrolled in the program, applicants are automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are advised to submit personal info like contact details, birth date, citizenship, Social Security number, current resume and recommender contact information like name, affiliation, and work email address of an individual who can answer questions about their personal qualities, profession success, career aspirations, and ability to perform in a graduate program.
- Admission Requirements: For taking at the university, candidates are required to secure GMAT 682, average GRE 311, and an average GPA of 3.51.
- Language Requirement: Holders must have a TOEFL score of at least 550 (PBT) or 80 (iBT) and IELTS score of at least 6.5.
- Deadline: Deadline for this academic year has been closed but learners can check for the next academic session.
- Benefit: This award will cover the total tuition cost of the degree program.