The W. P. Carey School of Business is proud to offer the Forward Focus MBA Scholarship, exclusively for Full-time MBA program. Students will receive a full scholarship covering the total tuition cost of the program.
“The W. P. Carey School of Business educates tomorrow’s business leaders, takes an entrepreneurial approach to learning, and conducts groundbreaking research, in order to create positive change on a global scale.”
The W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University is one of the largest business schools in the United States with more than 15,000 students pursuing undergraduate, master’s, and PhD degrees.
Application deadline: February 6, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
Scholarship Award: Full-time MBA students will receive a full scholarship covering the total tuition cost of the program — regardless of your ability to pay.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The W. P. Carey Full-time MBA welcomes talented, motivated students from across the country and around the world.
Entrance Requirements: Average GMAT: 682, Average GRE: 311, Average TOEFL: 107, Average GPA: 3.51, Average age: 29 and Average work experience: 5.5 yrs.
English Language Requirements: An applicant whose native language is not English (regardless of current residency) must provide proof of English proficiency. Your application will not be processed without valid proof of English proficiency. Acceptable proof is as follows:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of at least 550 (PBT) or 80 (iBT). ASU’s institutional code is 4007. ASU only accepts electronic copies of the TOEFL score report.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall band score of at least 6.5. No institutional code is needed.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 60.
To complete the ASU online application, you will need to provide the following information:
- Personal info — contact details, birth date, citizenship, Social Security number
- Current resume and essay question responses
- Recommender(s) contact information: name, affliation, and work email address of an individual who can answer questions about your personal qualities, profession success, career aspirations, and ability to perform in a graduate program
How to Apply:
Most students can complete the ASU online application in about 30 minutes. Make sure you have all the materials you need before you apply.