The University of Birmingham is offering an opportunity to apply for the Foundation Academic Merit program to high achieving applicants who have the potential of reaching their career goals.
These bursaries are available for all international students who are seeking an opportunity to study a Foundation Pathway program at the University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom.
Great offer to study a foundation pathway degree program in the UK with some financial help.
User Review( votes)
The University of Birmingham officially received its university status by Royal Charter in 1900 was ranked 5th in the UK. It was previously known as the Mason University College until 1898.
Why at the University of Birmingham? At this university, the candidates have a good amount of bachelor’s or master’s degree courses. It also provides the best educational facilities and all the necessary things which will be beneficial for building a bright future.
Application Deadline: July 23, 2020
- University or Organization: The University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation programs
- Award: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Number of Awards
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Foreign candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a Foundation Pathway degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: A student should not be in receipt of any other internal or external scholarship, funding or sponsorship.
- Must meet the academic conditions of their offer to the program.
- Also, must be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee payment and should be able to fund the remaining costs of their studies at Birmingham from other sources.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are suggested to enroll in a foundation Pathway degree program at the university. After that, they will be eligible to complete the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You have to submit your academic background details, and also short, essay-style questions about academic and extracurricular achievement.
- Language Requirement: The participants must be proficient in the English language.
The University of Birmingham will provide award amount of up to a maximum of £10,000 to the high achieving candidates.