The University of Birmingham is pleased to offer foundation academic merit awards for undergraduates starting in September 2020. Applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply for these endowments.
The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the students.
Nice offer for international students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Birmingham is constantly developing and evolving in its desire to become a leading global university. It is a public research university which gained its university status by Royal Charter in 1900.
Why at the University of Birmingham? In this university, students have many opportunities related to their career. Birmingham is the right choice for you as it provides an excellent environment for study and facilities to achieve future goals.
Application Deadline: July 23, 2020
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Study Subject: award is available to learn any of the courses offered by the university
- Award: Up to £10,000
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: All around the world
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for a scholarship, you must meet the conditions below:
- Candidates should have accepted their foundation offer from the university
- Candidates should not be in receipt of any other internal or external scholarship, funding or sponsorship.
- Candidates must meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme
- Candidates must start their studies at the University in September 2020.
- Candidates must be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee payment and should be able to fund the remaining costs of their studies at Birmingham from other sources.
Students who firmly accept their offer will be eligible, shortlisted on the basis of academic merit and selected based on their answers to the essay-style questions.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, applicants must take admission in a foundation programme. After being, applicants must be automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the required documents that includes essay-style questions (250-word limit) about academic and extra-curricular achievement.
- English Language Requirements: In order to undertake a programme of study here at the University, applicants will need to demonstrate that a suitable level of English proficiency. They can demonstrate their level of English with IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or alternative qualifications. The sections below will tell them what grades they need in these qualifications for the subject area they want to study. Please note that English tests/qualifications normally need to have been taken within two years of the start date of their programme.