The University of Birmingham is pleased to offer foundation academic merit awards for undergraduates starting in September 2019. Applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply for these endowments.
The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the students.
User Review( votes)
Birmingham is constantly developing and evolving in its desire to become a leading global university. This is being achieved through their enhanced research power and reach; the distinctiveness of their exceptional student experience; the breadth and depth of their academic portfolio; their size and the extent of their global networks.
In order to undertake a programme of study here at the University, applicants will need to demonstrate that a suitable level of English proficiency. They can demonstrate their level of English with IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or alternative qualifications.
- Application Deadline: August 5, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is awarded for undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: award is available to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Award: £3,000 scholarships open to all students who meet the criteria.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: All around the world
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for a scholarship, you must meet the conditions below:
- Candidates should have accepted their foundation offer from the university and have submitted a application by 5 August 2019.
- Candidates should not be in receipt of any other internal or external scholarship, funding or sponsorship.
- Candidates must meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Candidates must start their studies at the University in September 2019.
- Candidates must be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee payment and should be able to fund the remaining costs of their studies at Birmingham from other sources.
Students who firmly accept their offer will be eligible, shortlisted on the basis of academic merit and selected based on their answers to the essay-style questions.
- English Language Requirements: In order to undertake a programme of study here at the University, applicants will need to demonstrate that a suitable level of English proficiency. They can demonstrate their level of English with IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or alternative qualifications. The sections below will tell them what grades they need in these qualifications for the subject area they want to study. Please note that English tests/qualifications normally need to have been taken within two years of the start date of their programme.
How to Apply: They consider applicants based on the information provided in an online application form. The online application form includes general questions about your academic background and includes short, essay-style questions (250-word limit) about academic and extra-curricular achievement.
Note: Applications will open in January 2019.