Federation University is pleased to offer foundation scholarships for Australian students. These scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate (including honors) or postgraduate programme.
The Federation University Australia Foundation was developed to assist those students whose needs go beyond what regular student support and government funding programs can offer.
User Review( votes)
Federation University Australia is a dual-sector university with multiple campuses in Victoria, Australia. The university is based in Ballarat, but there are also campuses in Ararat, Horsham, Stawell, Churchill and online offering technical and further education (TAFE) and Horsham’s Higher Education Nursing program.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate (including honors) or postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- 43 number of the award are available in these scholarships. Award value of these scholarships is various.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Foundation Commencing Scholarships: Higher education domestic, CALD, migrant, international undergraduate (including honors) or postgraduate FedUni campus students and online students.
- Foundation Continuing Scholarships: Higher education domestic, CALD, migrant, international undergraduate (including honors) or postgraduate FedUni campus students and online students in the second or third year of their program;
- Foundation TAFE Scholarships: TAFE and FAST FedUni campus students
Brian Mackenzie Gippsland Bursary: Higher Education domestic students undertaking an honors degree at the Gippsland Campus and is based on their financial circumstances.
Gippsland Education Precinct Bursaries: Open to graduates of Kurnai College, Federation Training or Apprenticeships Group Australia students undertaking undergraduate studies at the Gippsland Campus and is based on their financial circumstances.
Nationality: Students from Australia can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply:
- Complete a KickStart registration;
- Complete the Foundation Additional Information Sheet; and
- Scan and attach your two written references to the Foundation Additional Information Sheet by the closing date. Written references should be from people (outside of your family) who can comment with knowledge about your circumstances, study history, commitment to furthering education and your personal qualities.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is February 22, 2019.