If you are fascinated with Economics and interested to pursue a career in this field, then you can apply for the Fraser of Allander Institute (FAI) Home/EU Scholarships for MSc Applied Economics funded by the Fraser of Allander Institute.
A great platform for MSc Applied Economics studies.
User Review( votes)
Fraser of Allander Institute is a part of the Department of Economics at the University of Strathclyde. The research of this institute has been used by both sides of the political spectrum in the Scottish Parliament. It has produced a quarterly economic commentary on Scotland.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? The university provides the opportunity for the eligible students to succeed when they progress onto their degree programme at the University of Strathclyde. Here students can study one of three pathways.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from the UK, EU, and Islands
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught in Economics and Business
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this bursary, aspirants must be self-funded and already hold an offer of a place on the MSc Applied Economics programme for entry September 2019.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you want to grab this excellent opportunity, then you are recommended to take admission in postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants can submit the application form of the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must have to attach a maximum 1000 word statement demonstrating, through their ideas, experience, and future career plans why they should be awarded this application , a CV, personal statement, and portfolio.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants are advised to submit the certified copies of qualifications they have gained and degree certificate and transcripts.
- Language Requirement: Having a good knowledge of English proficiency or the certificate of IELTS.
The successful scholars will receive the amount worth up to £6000 towards their tuition fee.