Microsoft is offering free online course on Introduction to jQuery. This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Certificate Program in Front-End Web Development.
User Review( votes)
Course At A Glance
Length: 3 weeks
Effort: 3-4 hours pw
Institution: Microsoft and edx
Certificate Available: Yes, Add a Verified Certificate for $99
Session: Course Starts on October 1, 2017
We live in a mobile-first and cloud-first world. Computing is ubiquitous, and experiences span devices and exhibit ambient intelligence. Billions of sensors, screens and devices – in conference rooms, living rooms, cities, cars, phones, PCs – are forming a vast network and streams of data that simply disappear into the background of our lives.
About This Course
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Certificate Program in Front-End Web Development .
- How to integrate jQuery into your web pages
- To take advantage of promises to increase the performance of your pages
- How to enhance the user interface of your websites using jQuery
Christopher is a content developer at Microsoft, he is also self-proclaimed geek with a passion for development and educating others.
- Knowledge of HTML is required
- Basic understanding of CSS is helpful
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once applicant sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)