KTH Royal Institute of Technology is pleased to offer Free Online Course on Digital Transformation: Leadership. This course will guide you on how to handle leadership challenges in a digitally transforming organization and eco-system.
In this course, you will reflect on the challenges and possibilities available. You will look at leadership cases at the individual and organizational level. You will learn how to apply processes, tools, and frameworks, as well as illustrate ways to view and handle various potential leadership scenarios. This course will start on February 20, 2019.
User Review( votes)
Course At a Glance
Length: 10 weeks
Effort: 2-3 hours pw
Subject: Business & Management
Institution: KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Certificate Available: Yes, Add a Verified Certificate for $129USD
Session: Starts on February 20, 2019
KTH in Stockholm has grown to become one of Europe’s leading technical and engineering universities, as well as a key center of intellectual talent and innovation. They are Sweden’s largest technical research and learning institution and home to students, researchers and faculty from around the world dedicated to advancing knowledge.
About This Course
Leadership is affected by digital technology in many ways. New technology affects transparency, hierarchy, organizational structures, communication and more. Technology also creates new opportunities, challenges, and rules of the game.
As leadership is changing, companies are also changing and need to adapt to a new and transforming business landscape. This is much more than a traditional change-management project. It is about leading the company into a new position in the marketplace.
This course is part of the Digital Transformation Professional Certificate program.
- How to analyze leadership challenges and opportunities in a digital environment
- Potential ways to handle leadership tasks
- How to lead a company into a new position on the digitally transformed business landscape
- How to use the theories, models, and tools needed when analyzing and practicing leadership in fast-changing and digitally transformed the business landscape
- Henrik is an assistant professor in Industrial Marketing at the Department for Industrial Economics and Management at KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
- Martin has 25 years of industrial experience, mainly within the digital area working with strategy, product management, and marketing.
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once the applicant signs up for a course and activates their account, click on the Log In button on the org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)