‘Become a Pharmacy Preceptor’ is a free online course by Taipei Medical Centre on FutureLearn.com. This course will provide those looking to be internship preceptors, in the context of pharmacy education, with basic knowledge about pharmacy precepting.
In this four week course, applicants will learn how to become an effective pharmacy preceptor, exploring the qualities a great preceptor needs. The course will start on .
Course At Glance
Length: 4 weeks
Effort: 3 hours/week
Subject: Become a Pharmacy Preceptor
Institution: Taipei Medical University and Future learn
Certificate Available: Yes
Taipei Medical University (TMU), 600 meters away from the world’s tallest green building – Taipei 101 building, has been a leader in Taiwan’s healthcare system for more than half a century due to its research, teaching excellence, internationalization and outstanding medical service.
About This Course
On this course you’ll get an introduction to pharmacy precepting, noting the typical responsibilities and duties a preceptor must take on.
Why Take This Course?
This is a free online course. This MOOC will be offered with Video Transcripts in English. Applicants can get a verified certificate.
- Apply the knowledge to the context.
- Develop the skills for the best practice.
- Demonstrate the abilities of a pharmacy preceptor
This course has been designed for those working in healthcare looking to become pharmacy preceptors.
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Sign Up At FutureLearn
- Select a course and Join
- Once a course has started, applicant will be able to access the course material
- After the start date, students will be able to access the course by following the Go To Course link on My Courses page.
- Applicants can buy, to show that they have completed a FutureLearn course.
- On some FutureLearn courses, learners will be able to pay to take an exam to qualify for a Statement of Attainment. (These are university-branded, printed certificates that provide proof of learning on the course topic(s)).