PhD is being one of the best careers options in the current time knowing this; the University of Birmingham is inviting applicants to take part in the ‘French Studies PhD/MA by Research’ program.
Valuable PhD opportunity in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Ranked 14th in the UK and 79th in the world, the University of Birmingham is a public research university. Established in 1875 by Sir Josiah Mason, the university offers many undergraduate and postgraduate degree level courses.
Why at the University of Birmingham? As a research-intensive university, its research power derives from the breadth and depth of expertise across disciplines and the opportunities this creates for multi- and inter-disciplinary links and broad, thematic topics. It also provides the highest-quality experience in both your academic and student life.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2019
Eligibility criteria must be followed by the participants-
- The opportunity is available for the citizens of the UK and EU.
- Aspirants can apply for a part-time or full-time master or PHD degree course in their chosen subjects offered by the university.
- Those who are pursuing these courses by distance learning must have to show that they have time, commitment, facilities and experience to study.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If participants directly applying for a master and PHD degree program at the university, they will be automatically considered for the fund.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of their academic transcripts, certificate of language proficiency, personal statement, two reference letters from their referees and a research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in MRes and MA courses by Research programs you must have a good honours degree or an equivalent qualification if you were educated outside the UK. But if you are applying for a PHD you must hold a masters qualification at merit level or above.
- Language Requirement: To study at the university, applicants have to show the English language ability by taking IELTS 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in any band, or PTE with 59 in all four skills.
Benefits– In these courses fund is available and it might be cover the fees and maintenance costs.