The University of Missouri – St. Louis is pleased to announce its Freshman Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. The scholarship will be awarded in the USA.
First-time college students are exclusively offered this merit scholarship upon being admitted at USML for the applied undergraduate programme. International students, as well as domestic students, can apply. Tuition fee support can be expected from the scholarship award. The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
This scholarship will support your learning journey by providing you amazing benefits.
User Review( votes)
The University of Missouri–St. Louis is a public research university in St. Louis, Missouri. Established in 1963, it is one of four universities in the University of Missouri System and its newest. The University of Missouri–St. Louis is ranked #239 in National Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Missouri – St. Louis? The University of Missouri–St. Louis will be a beacon of hope, a force for good, and a leader in the pursuit of excellence in education, impactful research, and community service. They boldly assert that education is for everyone who is willing and able to seek it out.
Application Deadline: The admission application deadline for the fall and spring semesters of study is 1st June 2022. However, students who have applied and been admitted by 1st March 2022 will be given priority. Students must apply accordingly.
- University or Organization: the University of Missouri – St. Louis
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,500 – $6,000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign countries and USA are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at UMSL can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-time college students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for admission, students are required to fill the application form of the university online. All eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit transcripts of all years of high school education.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the academic requirements of their country of origin.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- IELTS – 5.5
- PTE – 44
- Duolingo – 85 to 90
The University of Missouri – St. Louis will provide the selected students the $2,500 – $6,000 per year towards their undergraduate studies.